Four ways we help you move
Assessments and prevention
Early detection, general wellness and staying ahead — MOVE helps you stop injuries before they even happen.
Pains, strains and sprains
Whether it started today or three years ago, even mild discomfort, if constant, can prevent you from living your life.
Tears and fractures
Mending tears and fixing fractures is what we’re known for, but we don’t stop there. With MOVE, you’ll have access to a full spectrum of services.
Chronic discomfort or pain, even if it’s mild, can really slow you down. Whether it’s caused by aging, injury or disease, the first step to better can be the hardest. With MOVE, we say, “Here’s to the next thousand.”
From climbing stairs to climbing mountains, running errands to running track — life is about movement.
Call 763-684-6683 and start your journey
No matter what brings you to us, we have all the capabilities to give you the care you need and get you moving again. If you need a single visit, we can do that, but if you need more in-depth care, we do that too.
- Acute orthopedic needs
- Adaptive fitness centers with accessible equipment
- Arthritis Management, support and care
- Concussions diagnostics and management
- Fitness rehabilitation
- Hand, elbow, foot and ankle Sub-specialty care
- Injury prevention and wellness screenings
- Joint repair and replacement Procedures to relieve pain and restore movement
- Meniscus and ACL injury Prevention and treatment
- Physical therapy
- Regenerative therapies and injections
- Robotic technology
- Sports medicine Joint and muscle care for athletes of all ages and abilities
- See a full list of Allina Health clinics and partners
Start Your Journey
Your first step to better is a phone call away.
It’s your body. Your life. Your MOVE.